HAPPY NEW YEAR, I had Fun!

16:51

She couldn't help it!
A friendly Companion!
A Cool feeling imagine it!
I am not sure about you but I had fun during the Christmas,, and guess what I discovered an AMUSEMENT PARK! It's what I shall keep 'preaching' Nigeria is blessed with lots of Tourist products.All most need is packaging and harnessment and -BOOM! Wealth and Jobs will DEFINITELY BE CREATED! anyone listening?huh!

 It's also a great place to spend family quality time. My only fear was it's in the HEART of APAPA! I am sure you know what I mean. It wasn't bad getting there at Christmas but I think it's worth trying it out! No matter what.Enjoy the scenes of my visit with family & friends! I do hope the Public -private partnership I heard has been established to make such a 'Dubai-like' building exist will be maintained and sustained!and don't forget to post a comment! @ H & M. Where did you visit or discover? Let's HEAR & SHARE IT @ H & M Caio!
It all happened here!ENJOY

A must ride!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images